Robert P. PowellOklahoma City, OK
To send this attorney an email directly, please enter the following:
You must fill out all required fields
Workers’ Compensation Law, Insurance Defense Law, Family Law
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., Letters, 1999)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, (JD 2002). Phi Delta Phi, ABA Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Team, Fall 2002
Admitted to the Oklahoma State Bar in 2003. He is admitted to practice before all state courts, the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and Chickasaw Nation.
Oklahoma County, Oklahoma and American Bar Associations, Workers’ Compensation Defense Counsel and the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, Oklahoma Bar Association Licensed Legal Intern Committee Member.
Robert is married to Courtney Davis Powell who is also an attorney, and they have two children, Jack and Harper.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Insurance Coverage, Interpretation and Extra-Contractual Issues
- General Liability
- Auto Liability and Uninsured Motorists
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Employment Law
- Gaming Law
- Commercial Law
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Environmental and Toxic Torts